.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

evanescence open door

images Evanescence - Open Door Image 1. Sweet Sacrifice evanescence open door. The Open Door on Oct. 3.
  • The Open Door on Oct. 3.

  • liberty
    01-09 12:53 PM
    We are in process of extending visitor visa for my parents-in-law.
    We have filed I -539 form thro� USCIS E-FILE. We paid $300 for extension fees. They did not ask for any documentation, so we have not sent any. We got the acknowledgement of receipt from USCIS. We applied one month before their six month stay expires. If I do not get any reply from USCIS before their stay expires, is it illegal for them to continue their stay? If anyone has gone thro� a similar situation, please provide some insight. Any expert opinion will highly appreciated.

    wallpaper The Open Door on Oct. 3. evanescence open door. evanescence-open-door.html
  • evanescence-open-door.html

  • transpass
    08-02 07:46 PM
    If this is the case, can they take the route of "Follow to join" what are the other options for folks in india?

    That I don't know. Probably one needs to check with a lawyer or local consulate regarding the available options...

    Regarding applying reentry permit when outside US, please check the recently released USCIS appeals cases...

    http://www.uscis.gov/err/I1%20-%20Application%20for%20Issuance%20of%20Reentry%20P ermit/Decisions_Issued_in_2007/Oct102007_03I1223.pdf

    http://www.uscis.gov/err/I1%20-%20Application%20for%20Issuance%20of%20Reentry%20P ermit/Decisions_Issued_in_2007/Oct102007_01I1223.pdf

    http://www.uscis.gov/err/I1%20-%20Application%20for%20Issuance%20of%20Reentry%20P ermit/Decisions_Issued_in_2007/Oct102007_02I1223.pdf


    evanescence open door. Evanescence - The Open Door
  • Evanescence - The Open Door

  • eb2dec2005
    09-26 11:49 AM
    How inconsiderate of you; you just hijacked someone elses's thread and to top it all you are spamming it trying to get an answer. Your question is also totally unrelated to this thread topic!

    Why don't you search the forum for answers and if none is available then post a new thread...

    Sorry, did'nt mean to hijack any thread nor spam.I actually posted my issue on other thread and did not get an answer.Since this thread's discussion was also based on similar issues, i posted it here.

    2011 evanescence-open-door.html evanescence open door. Evanescence – The Open Door
  • Evanescence – The Open Door

  • vdlrao
    05-11 03:24 PM
    WHy should his greencard be pending after two years ? He should get it as soon as you get it. In your case, since you are a MULTINATIONAL MANAGER, you should get this in a few weeks.
    If you work for companies that commit EB1 multinational manager fraud everyday such as Infosys, TCS, congizant, LT, Wipro, its very likely that your EB1 application will be rejected. USCIS is now aware of these frauds very well and they are cracking down on this very rigourously. I am sure in your case you must be having a bachelors degree (may not be in engineering) and you must have worked in the parent company for a few years and now moved to the US. There must be one software engineer reporting to you in India for a few months until your case is processed. This has been a recipe for disaster in the last few months but you can still try your luck.

    If we don't stop this EB1C fraud completely by the MNCs for their so called managers, our EB3s will be the big loosers who are legally waiting for years and years having a very better qualifications and an experiances than any of the so called managers. This helps EB2 I & C to be current. Yes it will because every year we could expect about 25k spill over from EB1 itself. That helps for EB3s porting/spilling.



    evanescence open door. Evanescence - The Open Door
  • Evanescence - The Open Door

  • willigetgc?
    09-24 10:21 AM
    my problem with these hearings is that they play soccer with the interests of immigrants. There are pro and anti immigrant views in discussion.

    Enforcement is all about closing the borders and deporting immigrants. But why do we not see hearings to discuss and introduce bills that fine the employers and put them in jail if they hire an undocumented? But nobody, not even the anti-immigrant groups are pushing for such a bill. A lot of undocumented problem will be solved if employers cannot hire undocumented. We call immigrants as illegal, but why can't we use the same standard for employers who illegally hire undocumented?

    Secondly when they talk about legalization, there is no country limits for them. But as soon as we talk about removing country limits in front of the same people, we hear talks about diversity etc.

    Overall immigration is more about politics, votes than actually solving a problem. If these folks are serious about fixing a problem, a lt could have been done till now. We need to hear more action than just talk.

    hypocrisy at its best!

    evanescence open door. Evanescence – The Open Door
  • Evanescence – The Open Door

  • hmehta
    08-08 01:49 PM
    May not be direct answer to your question, but I had the same issue 3 years back - though my situation was a little bit different as I was changing dept. within the company - i also had arguments from both sides of the fences......eventually the company lawyer went ahead and filed an AMMENDED H1-B!!!!!......And on my GC application it has been shown as 2 different jobs.....now the sad part....when I suggested to the lawyer to file in EB-2 category instead of EB-3 (I know it also depends on the job description) because I had experience (previous job in the same company) + MS degree......the same lawyer said that it is not counted as 2 separate jobs because you were in the same company:(.......might be he was correct both the time (though I have my own doubts).....but I would advise to do what the lawyer suggests......unless you have some solid proof to back your theory!!!

    Hi folks,

    Here's my situation:
    Currently applied for 485 and waiting for receipt
    Will be applying for EAD/AP this week.
    I am working Company XYZ, in State A, City A currently and will be transferring to State B, City B within the same company, with the same job designation/description etc., absolutely no changes on that front and virtually no change in salary but in compliance with prevailing wage etc. for State B, City B.

    Also the transfer is not going to affect my 485 because of my 140 which said "relocation within the US may be necessary" and this was expected when I started my GC.

    The issue is with a technicality - my PERM was for XYZ, Inc and the same company in State B is called XYZ Engineering Inc, technically 2 different companies and that's because every state has its own rules as to how a national company can be registered/operated.

    Coming to my question re H1B:
    My corporate attorney says that due to this technicality, my H1B needs to be AMENDED which according to my GC attorney is the same as applying for a new H1B but not having to wait in line. My question is whether this will have a negative impact on my pending 485/EAD/AP in any way.

    Please advice. Anything will help.

    Thanks in advance.


    evanescence open door. Evanescence - The Open Door
  • Evanescence - The Open Door

  • xbohdpukc
    02-26 08:26 PM
    Can someone please explain, even just in broad strokes, how the Immigration Reform (if passed) would affect someone in EB3 - ROW?


    No bill text was published yet, so there would be no answer to your questions till then

    2010 Evanescence - The Open Door evanescence open door. Evanescence - Open Door Image 1. Sweet Sacrifice
  • Evanescence - Open Door Image 1. Sweet Sacrifice

  • delhirocks
    07-18 09:49 PM
    Nope. My lawyer did a mistake to correct himself he applied though dates were not current.
    What do you think now? any suggestion.

    I won't be too worried about that, worst case scenario you might get an RFE.


    evanescence open door. The Open Door, Evanescence
  • The Open Door, Evanescence

  • kmk2002
    07-02 03:36 PM
    There are many EB3 cases going back to 02 which are approvable with I-140 already approved. I am no expert of immi. rules but if point 2 is true, it is a case for further research.

    You cannot sue them for any of the above.

    1) Most people do not understand the processing date concept. If the date says July 2007, then it is a guideline saying most of the cases before that date have already been processed. It does not mean that they will *not* process cases later than that date.

    2) FIFO? If they had not dropped Eb3 cases and focussed on EB2 140s, then a lot of approvable 485s would not have been approved this year, resulting in unused visa numbers. So they made that choice. It is a temporary situation due to the huge backlog of 2007.

    3) See (2)

    hair Evanescence – The Open Door evanescence open door. evanescence-open doors ft amy
  • evanescence-open doors ft amy

  • meridiani.planum
    07-18 10:37 PM
    I have i140 approved from previous employer with PD Nov 2005 (which became current with Aug bulletin). New employer has not yet started GC and my 6 years of H1B are getting over in next 6 months.

    Can I get 1 year h1B extension based on the fact that I have i140 approved. Please note that its approved with old employer and I cannot file 485 with him.


    yes you can. Since your PD is >365 days old. It does not matter that the I-140 was from a different employer, its important that its not been revoked until now. You dont need any active support from that employer (no verification letter etc). Just some proof of your PD being >365 days old, and an I-140 approved for that labor. (copy of I-140 approval notice perhaps)


    evanescence open door. evanescence the open door
  • evanescence the open door

  • learning01
    05-22 12:09 PM
    Keep checking every day or if possible atleast 4 times a day. They will release dates suddenly ( I don't know the rhyme or reason). One appointment for a family. You can add additional members right away. But once you pick a date, you CANNOT prepone or postpone. When you select the date of appointment, it will NOT ASK for CONFIRMATION; so please be sure of the date BEFORE HAND. Then you will proceed to type the 3 forms for each person going to the interview. For each person it takes atleast 20 min to fill the forms.
    To take another date you have to cancel your appointment. Your typed forms are lost. When you take another appointment, you have to type all over again. You have to cancel 48 hours before your appointment time in IST, otherwise you cannot cancel.
    Also check two more things:
    1) Emergency appointments can be booked for non-medical reasons , that is for visa extension. But please check this.
    2) You can prepone your date any number of times, but can postpone ONLY once. Check this if this is correct.
    If you need more info, please PM me. I am from South but took an appointment in New Delhi, but had to cancel it.
    I recently got my confirmation number from HDFC after paying $100 application fees. When I tried to take a date after filling out all the forms online on the vfs website,

    hot Evanescence - The Open Door evanescence open door. Evanescence The Open Door
  • Evanescence The Open Door

  • Venkat_175
    04-08 11:40 AM
    It looks my ex-employer us not going to take any action as they are getting some business from the client. Thank you very much for helping me.



    house Video About Evanescence The Open Door | Encyclopedia.com evanescence open door. Evanescence The Open Door
  • Evanescence The Open Door

  • abhay
    05-04 01:01 PM
    Yes it is possible to apply for H1b, it will be a new H1B. You will have to go outof the country and enter using H1 to readjust your VISA status

    tattoo Evanescence – The Open Door evanescence open door. آلبوم The Open Door قرار
  • آلبوم The Open Door قرار

  • nashorn
    12-18 01:43 PM
    You sure can and better do have the atterney do the job. Not much people have experience on appeal/motion. I hope your atterney do.


    pictures Evanescence - The Open Door evanescence open door. Open Door - Evanescence, Open
  • Open Door - Evanescence, Open

  • mansi
    08-10 09:51 PM

    Just don't even spend your time on this or any message board. Come to US ASAP and file before 17th August. You can add your wife later.

    Hello everybody,

    I just got my Labor done few days back. I am in India now, but looks like I have to file I140/485 before Aug 17th. For this, MUST I fly back immediately, or can I file from India (by couriering the required documents).

    How will this work for my wife (who is on H4 now)?
    If I only travel back to US, can I file for my wife too. Or I file it for myself, and file for my wife after Aug17th when she is back.

    Or MUST my wife also be present in US to file the I140/485?

    Pls advice.


    dresses Evanescence The Open Door evanescence open door. Evanescence-The Open Door
  • Evanescence-The Open Door

  • martinvisalaw
    09-10 12:13 PM
    As far as I know - you are considered in a period of authorized stay as long as your petition for change of status/extension of stay is pending with the USCIS. You will begin to accrue unlawful presence from the day the petition is denied, if that were to happen. The lawyers on this forum can advise you better.

    OP would only be authorized to stay in the US if the change of status (COS) was filed while she was still in status. Since her status expired last April, she has been out of status since then and filing the COS did not restore her status.

    OP - you really should speak with another lawyer, to be safe. You should not be relying on advice on a free forum given the seriousness of your situation.


    makeup The Open Door, Evanescence evanescence open door. Video About Evanescence The Open Door | Encyclopedia.com
  • Video About Evanescence The Open Door | Encyclopedia.com

  • Legal_In_A_Limbo
    01-14 05:55 PM
    What does the employment contract between your husband and his employer say? This document will be the key to what your husband can or can't do.

    The problem is the employement letter does not says anything. We will be looking into the handbook of the company, to see what it says.


    girlfriend آلبوم The Open Door قرار evanescence open door. EVANESCENCE

  • miguy
    07-22 11:40 AM
    Please check my question in blue below


    Following is some clarification that I got from my Lawyer..

    1) Will there be any problem if I am not able to make it back on Oct-1st, due to any unforeseen reason, If 485 is already received by USCIS and pending?

    a) You need to be physically present here when I-485 is filed. After that, it doesn't matter where you are. At some point you may be scheduled for fingerprinting, but you will likely have months for that.

    Is this true? So, you don't have to be in US during the entire process of I-485 application?

    2) If we leave on TN after filing AOS is there any chance that USCIS will consider the AOS request abandoned even if we return on Oct-1st in H status?

    a) An I-485 can't be abandoned simply because you left the USA

    3) Once we file 485 do we need to wait for the receipt before traveling abroad?

    a) No.

    hairstyles evanescence the open door evanescence open door. Evanescence - The Open Door
  • Evanescence - The Open Door

  • desiin_va
    01-04 04:03 PM
    Clink on members list, you should see the number at the bottom

    09-08 10:32 AM
    Dear All:

    Need your advice. Filed I-485 on July 5th. I-140 is approved. Working with the employer for 6 yrs. Now that I filed for final stage, my employer wants me to sign a contract voluntarily that I should stay with them for 24 months. What are my legal options in state of CA? He wants to get 20K if I leave earlier than contract term. I signed it since he threatened me to revoke I-140. Can I backout after portability law kicks in.

    Thanks in advance.

    03-28 06:53 PM
    Dear All,

    I currently hold an F1 visa and am enrolled in a PhD program. I want to discontinue PhD and work on an H1B visa. I have an MS degree from a US University and had used up the OPT period in the past.

    My questions are as follows:

    Is it legal to quit the PhD program and file for H1B if someone is willing to hire me?


    Given this is the Month of March/April if I get a job now how may I be able to work for an employer?

    You will not be able to start working until your H1-B status kicks in. I think H1-B for the current fiscal year (Oct'09-Sep'10) is exhausted. If that's the case, then your employer has to apply for the H1-B visa when the application window opens on April 1, 2010, and you will not be able to start working until Oct 1, 2010.

    If you can get CPT approved by your school, then you can work for the employer during the summer months.

    How do I maintain status until October 1st? I have been in the PhD program for just one year. Is it possible to file for a pre-completion OPT for the PhD program and start working for an employer to get H1B and eventually quit PhD?

    You cannot apply for OPT until you finish (or about to finish) your Ph.D. requirements (including the dissertation).

    If your school officials and your department approves, then you might be able to do a CPT. But that means you cannot quit school.

    If you cannot get a CPT, then it might be simplest to go back to your home country after you have your H1-B approval in hand and wait it out.

    If the change of status from F1 -H1B is approved will visa stamping in India be an issue? (I got my current F1 visa only after clearance for a 221g case).

    Not really. The consulate may again ask for security clearance, or other documents, and may delay the approval, etc., but the fact that you quit your Ph.D. wouldn't particularly be held against you, though you should be prepared to answer why you did that to the IO.

    Thank you very much for your help.